Most people don’t understand the benefit of wearing a necktie. They mostly wear a tie to look good but don’t know why to wear them. If you consider fashion, a necktie is definitely a part of formal wear. But this doesn’t mean it should be excluded from your casual wear ensemble. As a matter of fact there are even party wear ties available now.
One of the best ways to make a statement with your tie would be through the color. Bold colors are the in thing at the moment, and you can find some really unique solid color ties at http://mycustomneckties.com/. When you are buying ties make sure you have at least a few different ties that go well with a few of your outfits at least.
Following are the benefits of wearing a tie:
- It frames your face: When you wear a tie, it points upwards towards your face; it tries to remind others to pay attention to your face ensuring a more focused communication.
- It makes your look slimmer: When you wear a tie it makes you look slimmer by taking away others’ attention away from the middle.
- It is a focal point: When you wear a tie it is something that others would definitely focus on. The color of the tie and the length along with the knot you have used can help center other people’s attention on you.
- It is always linked with professionals: When you are wearing a tie, you would look like you mean business. According to a study when people are asked who looks more professional, a person with necktie or a person without necktie, the person wearing a necktie is usually voted as business like.
- Women love necktie: Women love men with necktie, they find them to be more confident, more dependable and trustworthy.
When you wear your tie, you should remember that to make the tie look good on you it should just be touching the top of your belt buckle. This is the ideal length for a tie..
You should also remember that your tie should match the outfit you are wearing. If you chose a outfit which has blue and white pattern, you can pair it with a blue striped necktie. Paring your outfit with a tie would take time to perfect, but this is a complete art. When you make a pairing with your shirt, you should sometimes use the shirt with dominant color and sometimes the tie with dominant color.